Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No Matter How Unique

No matter how unique your situation or your needs, please remember I am here to assist you and your friends, relatives and colleagues with all your real estate needs!
To remind you of this, I wish to share with you this video, found on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erPLr16Zzjc
While these homes are found who-knows-where, with your help, I'd like to put together a photo collection of the strangest homes/buildings in Northern Virginia. Send me a photo of the funniest most unique home you can find, by August 31st, for each picture of a home that is used in our video, you'll be paid $100; for commercial buildings, you'll earn $50.
And, remember, your business is important to me, and your referrals are the lifeblood of my business. Call me today with any real estate questions!
Vicky Chrisner
Keller Williams
703-669-3142
VChrisner@KW.com

No comments:

Post a Comment