Thursday, March 18, 2010

$3 Thursdays @ Tally Ho

I've posted on this before, but I want to give a quick holler out to my friends at Tally Ho Theatre, where they continue to offer "$3 THURSDAYS"!

It's Simple:

All Seats
All Showings
$3

Currently, Alice in Wonderland is playing.  I am hoping to wrap up my work day early and head over!  It will be a great treat for the kids, and for less than $10 for all 3 of us, a great treat for me, too.

Sorry, no 3D:  Tally Ho does not have 3D technology.  So, okay, some people will want to go to a more expensive theatre where they can see the movie in 3D.  Although, I've been told that for "little ones" the 3D version of Alice in Wonderland may be "too much".  I admit there are some movies (usually action) where seeing it in 3D is the only way to do it - but at least when you're paying $9 to see a movie, you know what you're paying the extra $6 for.

On a budget? Last time I went, kids drinks were only 99 cents, and I buy them snacks either before or after the movie.... not during (even though the smell of that popcorn is intoxicating). I am trying to teach them that eating doesn't automatically go along with watching a movie.

In this economy I just can not afford to pay the fees - even matinee costs - at most theatres. For more great fun, check out Tally Ho's other offerings - like family comedy nights!


Looking for other things to see and do in and around Leesburg/Loudoun?  Check out this blog, or join our Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/leesburgva - and check out the EVENTS tab!   Got any other great options for entertaining yourself and your family.... especially for free or really inexpensively? Please, add your comments.




Web Analytics

No comments:

Post a Comment